Sunday, April 9, 2023

Short Film Package Blog: And Scene!

     As my time in A-Level Media Studies draws to a close, it has finally come time to share all of the hard work my teammates and I have put in over the past couple of months. I hope you enjoy everything that we have to offer and remember to have a nice 24!

Website:


Short Film:



For the sake of not overwhelming the capacity Blogger has for uploading media, I won't be able to sign off with music this time around, but if I were to, I'd bid you adieu by saying that "This is the end, beautiful friend" (The Doors 1967).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection: Reminiscing and Ruminating

Well, it seems that  my two-year long journey in AICE Media Studies has come to an end. Thank you for taking the time to accompany me throug...